Sunday, May 15, 2011

hello all

Quick update: As of roughly 1:15 pm today, I am a college graduate. Hurray and such.

As the whole college thing has been winding down, life has been getting more and more hectic, so I've had to cut down on pretty much all of my non-college-related activities--this blog included. I tried to post my college newspaper columns semi-regularly, but my usual schedule was all but lost in the chaos.

Now that college is over and I'm unemployed, the blog will resume the normal schedule I had been running in the months prior. I have a few more college columns to dump here, but for the most part it should be a lot of new stuff. From here on out, I'll be using this place as a means of keeping my writing skills sharp, because ultimately, I want to be able to do this for a living.

So enjoy. If you read something you like, tell your friends. If you have an opinion or a question or any significant emotional reaction to a post, by all means share it as a comment. Feel free to hide behind the veil of anonymity, I won't judge.

Thanks for reading!

- Matt

No comments: